Eco energy & solar solutions is a proud supporter of Suntech Solar Panels
Eco energy & solar solutions is a proud supporter of Suntech Solar Panels in which we have used since our first installation in May 2010.
Suntech has a firm Australian commitment which has invested more than $30 million into Australian university solar research programs.
Suntech continues to improve Technology & innovation which has seen the panel production change from 190W in 2010 panels to today’s market of 360W panels. Suntech products lead the way in efficiency and reliability through Customer service, engineering, and warranty support are all available locally in Australia.
Suntech extensively test their solar modules to ensure they are a cut above the rest and make the most of the sun. Under identical conditions, Suntech products perform up to 16% better than competitor brands, generating more solar energy from the same sunlight.
Suntech modules are purpose built to optimally adapt to living and sun conditions, regardless of where in Australia you live or work. From bright, sunny days to the most extreme environments, our solar products deliver energy to power your home or business.
• World-class manufacturer of crystalline silicon photovoltaic modules
• Unrivaled manufacturing capacity and world-class technology
• Rigorous quality control meeting the highest international standards: ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001: 2004 and ISO17025: 2005
• Regular independently checked production process from international accredited institute/company
• Long-term reliability tests
• 2 x 100% EL inspection ensuring defect-free modules
The unique cell design leads to
reduced electrodes resistance
and smaller current, thus
enables higher fill factor.
Meanwhile, it can reduce losses
of mismatch and cell wear, and
increase total reflection.
Lower hot spots – Reduce the hot spots and minimise panel degradation
More power output in weak light conditions such as haze, cloudy days and in the mornings.